Staring into the caramel colored brew while dipping the simple tea bag on a tiny string by its paper tag, all that came to mind was, "There must be more to tea than this." Throughout history, the drinking of fine tea has inspired revolutions, colonial expansions, whole economies. Countries have been founded, fought over, and flourished all because of two leaves and a bud. Like great wines, there must be great teas. So, Fred and I set out on a journey to explore and share the world of great tea.
At TeaLula we believe:
- Living a tea lifestyle strengthens relationships, improves health and calms the soul.
- We offer tea lovers an oasis in which to share the world of tea, welcoming novices and connoisseurs with equal measure.
- Slow down, unplug, and connect with others, not through electronic means, but person to person, changing the world one cup at a time.
- The truth about tea requires no exaggeration, ambiguous health claims, or myths.
- Our tea is sourced from reputable gardens that care about their employees as much as we care for ours.
- We make a positive impact on our community, and as such, gardens from whom we source our tea must also positively impact their communities by using agricultural practices that protect the environment.
- As one can never become a master of tea, but only a student, we will keep learning and sharing the world of tea.