Opportuni-Tea: Part-Time Store Manager APPLY NOW
Part Time Store Manager: Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays
TeaLula is the premier tea boutique with a global reach and a community-centered approach to everything we do. Together we are on a quest to realize our five-year vision for growth, influence, and impact as we approach our 20th anniversary. From the tea we brew and the blends we select, to the people we hire, and the connections we cultivate: We care about tea. We care about you.
We specialize in hospitali-tea, our sweet spot. If you want to belong to a team that does that well every day, this company’s a great fit for you. Our customers range from tea novices and enthusiasts to seasoned tea connoisseurs. If you have experience working with this type of customer – or want that experience – this role will be a great fit.
You will love it here if you:
- Value connections
- Value a caring environment
- Value well-being
- Value community
- Value trust
You’ll love coming to work every day if:
- you understand your role, our culture, and our processes;
- you want to do this job, and,
- you have the capacity to do it.
As the store manager, your primary role is to:
- Serve the needs of customers ensuring an enjoyable experience, which encourages them to return and recommend TeaLula to family and friends.
- Lead, train, and coach your team, holding each member accountable for our customer experience and non-negotiable standards.
- Maintain proper inventory levels of packaged tea, merchandise, and supplies.
You’ll have success here if you value clear processes and feel qualified to do the following things:
- Implement our 6-step process for creating an amazing customer experience.
- Coordinate production priorities for our packaging staff.
- Maintain a clean, safe work environment.
- Use your creativity for appealing merchandise displays.
- Contribute to our leadership team by attending our weekly Monday morning meeting.
As a member of our team, you will report to leaders who:
- Give clear directions
- Make sure you have the necessary tools
- Act with the greater good in mind
- Delegate appropriately
- Communicate clear expectations
- Reward and recognize your performance